Our business is to make your business website shine.
Are you starting out in business or do you have a website in need of a makeover? Let us design a website that you and your customers will love!
If your online presence looks professional and well-designed, it helps build confidence in your brand. Here are some of the web design services we offer:
- 20 years experience in web design and professional graphic design.
- We use the latest industry software including UX design.
- All our websites are responsive so they look good on any device.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is included.
- Original artwork.
- Domain name registration and hosting on secure servers.
- Web development and e-commerce solutions tailored to suit any project.
- We ensure your content is engaging and clearly communicated.
- Regular website updates, or if you prefer, we can set things up so you can take the ropes.
- Ongoing website maintenance and housekeeping.
Ongoing website projects
We are delighted to learn of the re-opening of the Clare Novaes School of Ballet! Like several of our clients, owner Clare Novaes has been making careful preparations for the safe return of her charges.
If your business is re-opening it’s a good idea to keep your clients up to date with clear information on how things now operate and what they can expect when they visit your store, make an appointment, sign up for a class etc. Salto Gymnastics Centre created a very helpful video for gymnasts to watch…
This maestro of sound and light engineering, music and photography is exploring exciting new directions and wanted a minimalist edgy website to showcase his latest work.
Earlier this month we launched a swish new website for Inspired Health NI, a local practice offering Transformational Breath® therapy. We wanted our design to capture the liberating and transformational experiences we read about in the Inspired Health client testimonials. We also designed a company logo. Behind the new venture is experienced facilitator Lucy Williams.…
How fab is this shopfront for the new Bowlane salon in Lisburn! It features a logo designed by us with a nod to Chanel. Inside the cutting edge style continues, with owner Julia having made a feature of the railway wall which runs alongside the premises and installed fantastic lighting and fixtures. The salon is…
A look back at the businesses we welcomed as new clients in 2019.