Our business is to make your business website shine.
Are you starting out in business or do you have a website in need of a makeover? Let us design a website that you and your customers will love!
If your online presence looks professional and well-designed, it helps build confidence in your brand. Here are some of the web design services we offer:
- 20 years experience in web design and professional graphic design.
- We use the latest industry software including UX design.
- All our websites are responsive so they look good on any device.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is included.
- Original artwork.
- Domain name registration and hosting on secure servers.
- Web development and e-commerce solutions tailored to suit any project.
- We ensure your content is engaging and clearly communicated.
- Regular website updates, or if you prefer, we can set things up so you can take the ropes.
- Ongoing website maintenance and housekeeping.
Ongoing website projects
A new website for Blue Moon showcases how this leading event design and styling company work their magic on weddings and events up and down the land.
This series of posts has looked at some of the building blocks that go into creating a brand for your business, and the importance of finding an image that’s unique and impactful as well as appropriate for your sector.
The art of design gives a business a unique and distinctive identity which conveys to their customers the core values of the business in an approachable and engaging way.
Finally, a great starting point not only for photography but for any project is to take a look at what your competition is doing.
If you can settle on a great colour palette and use it consistently, it will not only be aesthetically pleasing but will strengthen your brand recognition.
Visual language is always evolving and is as important a communication tool as text. Your business needs to communicate in an instant something of what your business is about (your sector) and then be memorable, so customers are never in any doubt that they are looking at the business they know and/or trust whatever platform they find you on (unique).