Our business is to make your business website shine.
Are you starting out in business or do you have a website in need of a makeover? Let us design a website that you and your customers will love!
If your online presence looks professional and well-designed, it helps build confidence in your brand. Here are some of the web design services we offer:
- 20 years experience in web design and professional graphic design.
- We use the latest industry software including UX design.
- All our websites are responsive so they look good on any device.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is included.
- Original artwork.
- Domain name registration and hosting on secure servers.
- Web development and e-commerce solutions tailored to suit any project.
- We ensure your content is engaging and clearly communicated.
- Regular website updates, or if you prefer, we can set things up so you can take the ropes.
- Ongoing website maintenance and housekeeping.
Ongoing website projects
We are thrilled to have been asked to design a website for a beautiful country house and outdoor venue, Hidden Huntley, on the outskirts of Dunmurry. Our first task was to create a logo, which we based on the wrought iron gates designed by the current owner’s grandfather. Then we set about designing a website.
For the Walk It Off NI website re-design, it was time to take things to the next level and highlight what is on offer from Walking Experience Designer, and #Peoplewalker Nikki Elliot.
A redesign of the menu structure for Scaffoldhire.com provided a fresh way to showcase products and see them in action in real-life projects.
We recently took over the hosting and maintenance of two existing websites which were in need of some redesign and more secure maintenance.
We are delighted to learn of the re-opening of the Clare Novaes School of Ballet! Like several of our clients, owner Clare Novaes has been making careful preparations for the safe return of her charges.
If your business is re-opening it’s a good idea to make sure your communications keep pace. Update your website with details on how things work and what customers can expect.